Preventive Disinfection Services
Companies are now in an environment that has many challenges and most businesses are in uncharted waters that they must learn to navigate if they are to survive. In times like this it is not enough to merely react. There are proactive measures you can start doing today to help protect your staff and customers. We are all in this together.
Preventive action reduces the severity of business interruption by lowering the chance of these illnesses spreading among occupants. Preventive disinfecting is a great way to remove contaminants from buildings and helps to ease the minds of employees and customers.
What does preventive disinfections provide for your facility? Preventive disinfection is intended to help reduce potential exposure through contact with high-touch surfaces. This is a proactive measure prior to any suspected or confirmed exposure to CoVID-19. We will clean areas as needed and apply an EPA-registered disinfectant focusing on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
We provide both routine and as needed preventive disinfection services to maintain a healthy indoor environment. Services may be customized to help fit your needs and your budget. These services are a great addition to routine cleaning service and will help prevent the spread of infectious diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi.
Summary of Disinfection Process
- Our crew will mobilize to your site and perform regular cleaning service.
- Upon finishing cleaning service our crew will prepare areas for disinfecting.
- Crew will then map out area for disinfection highlighted hot spots.
- Disinfection will begin by applying EPA-approved disinfectant in hot spots.
- Once the first phase is complete, crew will used spray bottle to purify air.
- Performing preventive disinfection services will also help to put your employees and customers at ease and show that you care about their health and safety. While it is important to mention that disinfecting service is not guaranteed to protect you from the Coronavirus, our experts have the training to help reduce the risk of infection on a range of properties. Email now, and let GCO help keep your Florida home or business safe.